The digital tachograph is a part of many drivers’ working lives, but many have never received formal training and misuse is common.
This course is appropriate for use as initial training or as a refresher, to ensure that your drivers are making best use of the digital tachograph.
The course includes:
- Why the digital tachograph was introduced
- The vehicle unit (VU), mode selection and on-screen messages
- Time management and logging on and off
- Manual entries and mixed tachograph operation
- Video and simulator exercises
- Tachograph cards (including lost, stolen, damaged and malfunctioning cards)